Engr. Rodolfo “Jun” Lozada is still answering questions at the Senate hearing, and I am certain many Filipinos are watching closely the developments and trying to make sense of his testimony.
Lozada has ratted on Romulo Neri, Benjamin Abalos and other characters who plotted to hoodwink the nation through an anomalous multi-billion peso contract with China. The characters are headed by the F–king Godfather. Even the supporting cast of liars are exposed.
Whether the people will directly act based on the unfolding events, we will have to see. But I hope they do or we do.
- Senate has moral and legal duty to continue NBN probe
- Senate should subpoena FG or have him arrested if he refuses
- Guingona challenges ‘presidential immunity’ before Ombudsman
- Today’s Roundup: Bloggers react to Abalos resignation amid broadband scam
- Abalos’s resignation heightens pressure on Neri, First Couple to tell the truth on NBN-ZTE scam
- Download the new protest ringtone! AB-ZTE-FG!
- Dateline: Senate — Arroyo regime exploding from within