Those who wish to start a blog, or those would like to have their existing blog to have a new look, should consider taking a look at these free WordPress themes. They range from nice to great looking.
Here are my suggestions from various web sources, presented in no particular order:
- ConservaBlogs Liberty — simple, three-column theme. You may change the header quickly at the Dashboard. Use it for liberal and radical blogs. Hehehe. Due to its simple style, I chose and installed it yesterday. Thanks to darckedesigns for designing my header based on ~becominginvisible’s keyboard_2.
- Revolution Continued — is a beautiful, one-column theme. It makes use of different shades of brown. Really cool design.
- Keepsheep — cool two-column theme, using a combo of darkish orange, blue and white for a fun mix that’s a joy for the eyes to see.
- Rebel Magazine — is for those who wish to give their blogs a magazine look.
- Dor Dot Dot — really simple, three-column theme
- Curved 3-Columns — simple buyt elegant theme
- Geek With Power — is a handsome, easy-to-the-eyes theme with three columns
- AdsPress — for those who wish to cash in on Google AdSense but still wish to have an impressive look
- BranfordMagazine — cool, powerful magazine theme which I intend to use in a new blog soon!
- Hemingway Reloaded — a truly minimalist theme
- Cutline — a simple and reliable theme
- Facebook WordPress — for those who can’t get enough of Facebook and want their blog to look like it.
- Rihanna — beautiful three-column theme
- Digital Pop — colorful, playful three-column theme
- Press Box — a modern. highly visual theme