Bloggers read other blogs to be updated and just like ordinary blog readers, also to engage in discussions and to be entertained or enlightened.
We have grown to love some of the new blogs and I really wish they are recognized. Good thing we have the writing project Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009 which makes giving credit to these noteworthy blogs a community effort.
Here are my top 10 picks for 2009:
- Hay! Men! Ang Blog ng mga Tunay na Lalake! Many were surprised when this team blog came out. They are tongue-in-cheek and sometimes politically funny. If comedian Joey de Leon would have a blog, it might and sound like this.
- Good Times Manila One word: Funny
- Barrio Siete Its about time we had something like this.
- Video Chops McCann Universal’s WAVE3 survey says nearly all Filipinos netizens view online videos. This site attempts to ride this wave and to take vlogging to greater heights.
- Let’s Go Sago! Sago has gone many places, attended and organized events, and more. Its time for an award.
- Bebigerls They have emerged, they have become influential to their audience and for that I say deserve a spot on this list.
- New Media Philippines With new media affecting more aspects of our lives, it is good to have a chronicler such as this blog of how new media is doing.
- RP 2010 The coming 2010 elections will be a showcase of what bloggers and citizen journalists can do when we cooperate and put country first. This site will play a big role in mobilizing citizens to cover the elections.
- The Singing Blogger A nation known for its love of singing now has a singing blogger. I hope he’s not the last.
- Adaphobic is an example of a successful blog and the author, a successful blogger.
I hope they win! Hope to see them get their citations when winners are announced on August 8.
This project is supported by Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget Hotel in Makati, and Blog4Reviews.com.